|Company Name||Regional MHE Dealer|
|Location||Haverfordwest, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 3, 2017|
|Posting Consultant||Tim Keyte|
Our client is a regional dealer for one of the world’s most prestigious and well-known agricultural and groundcare equipment manufacturers. They presently have an opportunity for a Parts Manager to join their local depot based in the South-West Wales region, to take ownership of the Parts support function for the depot.
Coordinates and distributes the workload for maximum parts sales, parts turns and profitability whilst maintaining a commercial approach to stock quality. Proposes and recommends changes and improvements to the Group Parts Manager.
• Allocates tasks to parts employees based on their expertise and skills.
• Ensures that everyone knows and understands the departments mission, tasks and responsibilities.
• Monitors parts sales on a monthly basis to ensure achievement of budgeted sales and profit goals.
• Executes parts processes, guidelines and policies consistently i.e. (ordering, receiving, inventory, selling, return and marketing).
• Maintains good discipline and organization of the parts department and its surroundings, organised, clean and safe.
• Assists with the development and training of parts personnel
Skills & Qualifications;
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in off-highway equipment parts business or similar.
• Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
• High level of communication and human relations.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and weekends as required through busy periods.
• Have the ability to motivate and lead a growing team
• Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good Communication and personal Skills
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office products
In return the Parts Manager will achieve:
• Basic salary up to £28,000pa + Overtime
• On-going Training Policy
• Personal Development Plan
• 23 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Aftersales Manager (Forklift Trucks / Materials Handling Machinery) posted 3 months ago.