|Company Name||Forklift OEM|
|Location||Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 30, 2017|
|Posting Consultant||Tim Keyte|
|Job Salary||£35,000pa + Vehicle + Benefits|
<p><p>Our client, a global manufacturer and distributor within the fork lift truck and associated materials handling equipment sector, have an exciting new position for a Regional Service Manager to join their team, with responsibility for their patch covering East Anglia / East Midlands, and the Northern Home Counties, including; Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Norfolk, and Suffolk.</p><br />
<p>The Regional Service Manager will be responsible for:<br /><br />
• Leading and motivating a team of forklift service engineers, ensuring individual members are delivering excellent customer service<br /><br />
• Ensuring service team are mindful of and delivering to business objectives via regular team meetings, and ensuring open communications between team members and management staff<br /><br />
• Delivering high-quality customer service to all clients<br /><br />
• Ensuring all Health, Safety and Quality compliance in line with industry regulations<br /><br />
• Ensuring maximise productivity and efficiency of team within the region<br /><br />
• Demonstrating continuous improvement across service and operational KPIs<br /><br />
• Ensure all regional team members are working towards targets and KPIs as agreed<br /><br />
• Identifying all training requirements according to performance<br /><br />
• Ensuring contracts and service delivery remain profitable<br /><br />
• Supporting sales staff with regard to tendering for service agreements</p><br />
<p>The successful Regional Service Manager will display the following background:<br /><br />
• Team leadership experience within the fork lift truck, materials handling machinery, plant equipment, agricultural machinery, powered access, or similar, related industries<br /><br />
• Proven track record of delivering service excellence and working towards service targets<br /><br />
• Ideally a relevant technical background, such as a formal engineering qualification<br /><br />
• Be based within commutable distance of Cambridge, Harlow, Colchester, Ipswich, Norwich, King’s Lynn, Peterborough, Bedford, Northampton, Milton Keynes.</p><br />
<p>The successful Regional Service Manager will command the following package:<br /><br />
• Base salary of up to £35,000pa<br /><br />
• Fully expensed company car plus fuel card, laptop and mobile phone<br /><br />
• 25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays<br /><br />
• Pension<br /><br />
• Employee discount scheme</p></p>
- Field Service Engineer, Forklift Trucks (Bracknell) new posted 12 days ago.
- Resident Service Engineer, Forklift Trucks (Manchester) new posted 12 days ago.
- Field Service Engineer, Forklift Trucks (Midlands) new posted 12 days ago.
- Field Service Engineer, Forklift Trucks (Essex) new posted 13 days ago.
- Parts Manager (Agricultural / Off-Highway Machinery) posted 3 months ago.