|Company Name||Global Forklift OEM|
|Location||Essex, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 14, 2017|
|Posting Consultant||Tim Keyte|
|Job Salary||Up to £28,000pa + Vehicle + Benefits|
We’re partnered across the UK with a well-recognised and award-winning name within the fork lift truck, warehouse equipment, and associated materials handling equipment sector in recruiting a Forklift Field Service Engineer to join their service team covering to cover a region including Chelmsford, Harlow, Romford, Cheshunt, Braintree, Colchester, London and surrounding areas.
The Forklift Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
• Breakdown attendance, repair, and maintenance of a wide range of mechanical and electrical forklift trucks and related materials handling equipment
• Carrying out preventative planned maintenance and services (PPM)
• Maintaining a good relationship with clients through excellent standards of customer service
The successful Forklift Field Service Engineer will demonstrate:
• Relevant technical qualification, ideally a technical apprenticeship or similar
• Previous experience working on similar equipment such as forklift trucks, plant machinery, powered access equipment, agricultural machinery, HGVs, PSVs, or military equipment
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• The ability to work independently
• Strong organisational skills to manage priorities
The successful Forklift Field Service Engineer will command:
• A basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• Overtime paid at additional rates
• Fully expensed company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop/PDA
• Opportunity to join call-out rota
• Company pension
• Employee benefits programme
• In-depth and ongoing product training with a leading organisation with long term opportunities for personal growth and development
- Field Service Engineer, Forklift Trucks (Bracknell) new posted 12 days ago.
- Resident Service Engineer, Forklift Trucks (Manchester) new posted 12 days ago.
- Field Service Engineer, Forklift Trucks (Midlands) new posted 12 days ago.
- Field Service Manager, Forklift Trucks new posted 28 days ago.
- Area Sales Manager (Forklift Trucks) posted 3 months ago.