|Company Name||Global Forklift OEM|
|Location||Cannock, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 3, 2017|
|Posting Consultant||Tim Keyte|
|Job Salary||£35,000pa + Vehicle + Benefits|
My clients are a world class distributor within the forklift truck, materials handling equipment and related off-highway machinery sector. They operate nationwide through a regional network, bringing to market an award-winning range of equipment and materials handling machinery.
They now have an opportunity to appoint an Aftersales / Support Manager to be based in the West Midlands with responsibility for all aftersales activity within that network.
• Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will provide day to day technical assistance to the network as well as providing engineer training programmes and liaising
• Assisting engineers with technical issues
• Visiting sites to offer technical assistance
• Supporting dealer principles with end user issues
• Provide biannual technical update meetings for the network
• Liaising with OEM on technical issues.
• Develop and deliver regular engineer training programmes
• Providing workshop assistance with new truck parameters and demo truck issues
• Offering assistance to the Parts technical manager as and when required.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience within an aftersales management function, ideally within the plant machinery, agricultural equipment, forklift truck or materials handling machinery market
• Strong technical skills, ideally a trained engineer.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Computer literate on Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Very good organizational and analytical skills with ability to work independently
• Good team member
- Field Service Engineer, Forklift Trucks (Bracknell) new posted 12 days ago.
- Resident Service Engineer, Forklift Trucks (Manchester) new posted 12 days ago.
- Field Service Engineer, Forklift Trucks (Midlands) new posted 12 days ago.
- Field Service Engineer, Forklift Trucks (Essex) new posted 13 days ago.
- Field Service Manager, Forklift Trucks new posted 28 days ago.