M-Tec take pride in being recognised as one of the industries leading specialists in permanent and contract recruitment solutions to some of the markets leading organisations. In order to maintain our competitive edge and continue to provide the high level of service to both clients and candidates we constantly analyse, update and improve our recruitment processes and practices on an ongoing basis.
Your thoughts and comments are a valuable part of that process, so if you would like to send any feedback you may have on our website or recruitment methodologies please use the link below.
Quality Management System ISO 9001:2000
M-Tec’s Quality Management System is designed and developed to operate within the requirements of ISO9001:2000.
This effective quality system ensures that the organisation adheres to a recognised quality standard, applying a highly professional and systematic approach to all client activities whilst continually improving the way we select, validate, communicate and support our candidates.
Investors In People
As an organisation M-Tec is committed to continually develop our staff, which is why we achieved full accreditation status in 2003 with the IIP (Investors In People). It is with great pride that accreditation was achieved after 8 months and reassures our clients and candidates that we are determined to provide the best possible recruitment service through highly trained, highly professional staff who’s aim is to ‘exceed expectations to become the first choice recruitment agency’.
Part of the IIP’s methodology is to continually look at the way we develop as an organisation through our people, systems, policies and practices, which is why M-Tec as a company are always looking to assess and improve the effectiveness of our training both internal and external.
Combining the IIP with our continuous improvement philosophy ensures that the best support and recruitment service is provided to all of our clients and candidates.
Due to the nature of the Recruitment Industry M-Tec are committed to a strict standard of confidentiality to protect our clients and candidates. We can assure everyone working with M-Tec that no personal information or information regarding areas of activity, growth or operation, whether written or verbal, will be disclosed by M-Tec to any parties other than those directly involved in the recruitment process or agreed to prior to the release of the information by all parties concerned.
As part of our confidentiality policy M-Tec commit to :-
Understanding that the use and disclosure of all information about identifiable living individuals is governed by the Data Protection Act (1998). As an organisation we will not use any personal data acquired for any use other that purpose of supporting an individual securing an opportunity.
Only use client and candidate information for the benefit of the recruitment process and not to divulge any details or associated literature be it verbally of in written format to any third party away from the process unless formal confirmation has received from the appropriate parties.
Keep all relevant information that has been received of a confidential nature and/or involved with personal data, on our internal data base or in a secure environment that is only accessible by M-Tec.
Handle all client and candidate information in a professional and ethical manner with complete honesty and integrity.
The Confidentiality Policy is embodied by M-Tec and is part of our culture but on occasions changes may need to be made to this policy and code of practice from time to time without notice. This policy is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
M-Tec Automotive Ltd is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Keith McKenna (Director). You can write to him at: M-Tec Engineering Solutions Ltd, M-Tec House, 10 Frederick Street, Birmingham, B1 3HE
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 2/3 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 2/3 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Keith McKenna will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 10 working days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Keith McKenna will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Keith McKenna will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another Director of the company will review Keith McKenna’s decision within 10 days.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Trade and Industry or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Professional Standards Manager, REC, 36-38 Mortimer Street, London W1W 7RG.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.